Ecotherapy is not a fad, nor a new marketing approach for the psychology profession, and not just more “green exercise,” although it does include fitness and wellness practices.
I try to do my exercises as much as possible in nature, bush walking is our great love. Even when we relax at home, we love to have a window view, unbroken, looking out over nature.
The tranquility this brings us is the eco-therapy I speak of.
Some examples of recent ecotherapy research findings:
- “Equine Therapy Helps Withdrawn Vets Reconnect”
- “71% Report Depression Decrease After Green Walk”
- “Immersion in Nature Makes Us Nicer”
- “How the City Hurts Your Brain...and What You Can Do About It”
- “Connection to Nature Vital to Our Mental and Physical Health, Scientists Say”
- “Drug Addiction: Environmental Conditions Play Major Role In Effective Treatment And Preventing Relapses, Animal Study Shows”
"Ryn Shell is an author and internationally successful award-winning fine artist. Her stories are timeless, her paintings are elegant and beyond fashion"
If you’re interested in purchasing any of my original work, or have any other queries, please feel free to connect with me through my online gallery at fine art America contact us or by invitation to my online art studio, sent to my newsletter subscribers. Subscribe below.
My FREE Gift to You
Australian rural-lit adventure novels by Ryn Shell
Gold by Ryn Shell Book 1 in The Stolen Years Series
Barnes & Noble
australia oil landscape australian landscape bird horses horse dog clydesdale wildlife clydesdales watercolour flowers national park south australia flower teddy bear black swans emu acrylic outback painting birds pilbara seascape
Proceeds to Charity