If you would like to know more about the amazing Litter-Robot III Open Air, its available in Australia, If you do make a purrchase, add in our Advocat code rynshell for a little thank you!
Tabbouleh is an Arab Middle Eastern vegetarian dish traditionally made of tomatoes, finely chopped parsley, mint, bulgur and onion, and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt.
Parsley is the easiest herb to grow. Once established, and as long as you let it flower and go to seed in the garden, you will never need to plant it again if you live in a Mediterranean type climate. I only need to water after a very hot spell.
It never gets bugs and you have a constant source of that wonderful salad called Tabbouleh or Tabouli.
Home made Tabbouleh recipe
- at least 2 cups of fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves fresh (if desired)
- 1/2 cup fine burgul soaked in water for a good 20 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (can omitt)
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- green shallots
- Juice of 1 sour lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes.
Divide lemons into segments. Pack in jars with salt and slices Leave to absorb salt and soften for two to three months. Discard the flesh and prince before using.
Popular in middle Eastern dishes.